Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I've BeenTagged!

Here are the rules....Copy & Paste them into your own blog entry...

1.) Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.

2.) People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things as well as post these rules.

3.) At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.

4.) Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog!

Here are my eight, without further ado!

1. I like to watch Fiddler on the Roof at least once a year. I've never seen it live onstage, but I would love to sometime!

2. I go through phases where I play lots of chess for several months followed by phases where I may not play for a year. I am a member of the US Chess Federation, but my membership is about to expire and I haven't played in any tournaments for a LONG time, so I'll probably just let it. I think if I played regularly I could be a contender!

3. I have a weird pause thing that I have in my speech--not exactly a stutter, but more of an oddly-timed pause every once in a while. It must be inherited; my grandfather did it and my father does too. Even though I realize that I do it, I don't seem to be able to stop.

4. I try to eat oatmeal every day due to high cholesterol :-( . Good thing I like the stuff.

5. I would like to go skydiving, hanggliding, ride in a hot balloon, and go into space someday. Guess I've always had a thing about flying!

6. I love to sing in the car on trips to pass the time, and I really like for others to join in! I love to sing all the time, but especially when I'm travelling.

7. My grandmother was a Kentucky Colonel (just like Colonel Sanders of KFC fame!)

8. I once rolled a Geo Metro over several times, through the oncoming lane of traffic. It came to rest on its side on the opposite shoulder of the highway. Thank God I walked away without a scratch! (Hint: never look for something in the glove compartment while trying to drive!)

The lucky ones I'm going to tag are: Kyle D., Jennifer R., Ted R., Rachel H., Eddie W., Aaron W., Brad M., Mikey D.

No comments: